GreatRates! Monthly Payments Available
Click Quote Button or Call 208-436-4420
GET A QUOTE
Constructing home is a very expensive operation that demands you to invest lot of time and money. You should really know when it is right time to inform your insurer about your home renovation. You should really know when it is right time to inform your insurer about your home renovation. Course of construction is different from course of renovation in the way that the former is related to a project that begins with the frame of the house, while the latter is related to a home renovation project whose budget exceeds 10% of the property's replacement cost.
Builders Risk Insurance
Our Builders Risk insurance plan is the industry leader in providing course of construction insurance solutions. We offer broad, flexible coverage options specifically designed to meet the unique builders risk insurance needs of even the largest residential or commercial construction project. Our competitive coverage includes an extremely broad policy, including:
- Coverage for theft of materials from the moment they’re delivered to the job site
- Protection for materials in-transit and at temporary locations
- Coverage for materials that are installed or uninstalled
- Coverage for losses due to ordinances or laws
Builders Risk Basic Eligibility
Our plan can provide coverage for residential and commercial structures with values up to $10 million. We also offer a Large Commercial coverage form for higher valued structures, including high valued frame risks. Our builders risk insurance plan is flexible and trained underwriters are available to assist with coverage for even the most complex structures. Call 208-436-4420 to speak with one of our insurance representative. All policies are subject to certain underwriting guidelines and restrictions.
- Builders must have two years experience unless otherwise qualified. Three years experience is required when requesting coverage for commercial structures with total estimated completed values greater than $3,000,000.
- Catastrophic limit is $5 million per policy.
- Policy can be issued in the name of the homeowner/mortgagee if the builder qualifies.
Let Hruza Insurance Agency help you choose a policy that will fit your individual needs. Protecting your assets, whether personal, business, or both, is our goal. A well-chosen policy can lessen the impact of some of life’s most common, yet unforeseen perils. We’re here to help when you are considering Builders Risk Insurance.